Prevent Water Damage With A Minneapolis Flood Detector & Avoid Pooling Water With A Connected Alarm System
A Monitored Minneapolis Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Infiltration Before It Becomes A Problem
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are all problems that are known to cause significant water damage at your property. In many cases, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you find after the fact. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can lead to expensive repairs if left unattended.
But, when you install a Minneapolis monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or pooling water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless detector alerts you to early indications of water leaks with a loud alarm and a communication to your smartphone. An ADT monitoring professional will also contact you when the flood detector is activated.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Minneapolis?
You never want to walk down the stairs to find that your basement is now the local swimming pool. Thankfully, a Minneapolis flood detector can recognize water problems before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Smart sensor technology: The state-of-the-art alarm detects flowing water and not humidity -- so it's suitable to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: The small sensors offer wireless connectivity and a 4-year lithium battery. So, feel free to place them next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Water problems like burst pipes have a habit of happening when you're away from home. When your Minneapolis flood detector senses a water problem, it will issue an emergency notification to your phone.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: In addition to an intense alarm system and emergency messages to your cell phone, your flood detector will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring professionals will immediately contact you and help you take action.
Smartphone App Makes Your Minneapolis Flood Detector More Responsive
Time is of the essence when excessive water is detected in your home. When utilizing the ADT smartphone app, you can access home automation systems and make things easier when maintenance reaches your property. Leveraging your automation controls is helpful when you’re home, but critical when you’re miles away. With a monitored Minneapolis flood detector you can:
- Receive notifications on your smartphone when unwanted water is identified.
- Remotely unlock doors and turn off alarm systems for emergency response teams.
- Increase your home’s temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Scan high-definition video from your camera system to determine how water entered and get an idea of the damage.
- Keep in persistent connection with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll help you pick the right options to match your property needs. Make the call to (612) 314-0605 today or fill out our form to get a free estimate.